Join the Future of the Construction Industry….
Elements Europe has successfully positioned itself as a leading organisation in the UK’s off-site manufacturing and construction market, having an enviable portfolio of projects across hotels, residential and student accommodation.
Elements Europe is currently recruiting for a Marketing Executive to support the business in its expedited growth.
What the role of Marketing Executive involves
- Working with the CEO and sales team to drive the marketing strategy as directed.
- Ensuring the Elements Europe brand is represented correctly across the business.
- Co-ordinating filming, including writing of script and briefing the videographer.
- Co-ordinating photoshoots and briefing the videographer.
- Produce and order all signage for the factory.
- Produce site hoarding and coordinate the assembly with sub-contractors.
- Produce and organise sign writing of vehicles.
- Write press releases for the website on all company news and be able to creatively write around relevant and timely industry trends and news when required.
- Keep the website current and accurate using the content management system of a WordPress site.
- New development of the website if and when required.
- Liaising with print media and digital advertising to book advertising space.
- Creating all digital and offline advertising collateral.
- Developing all offline and digital marketing collateral such as brochures and leaflets for example.
- Booking exhibition space and coordinate the build and support collateral for the exhibition.
- Submit award entries.
- Supporting the sales team with marketing collateral to support their objectives.
- Creating social media posts and manage the social media channels.
- Manage a budget.
- Produce Google Analytic reports.
About the Candidate
- Being able to design using InDesign and Photoshop is an advantage but not essential.
- Must be organised and be a self-starter.
- Have excellent attention to detail.
- Have excellent word, excel and powerpoint skills.
- Experience within the construction industry is beneficial but not essential.
- Have proven marketing experience in a business-to-business environment.
Unfortunately, on this occasion we are not able to accept applications from candidates who require VISA sponsorship support to work in the EU.
Elements Europe are advertising this role as a Direct Employer (not a Recruitment Agency)
**PLEASE, NO AGENCIES**