Join the Future of the Construction Industry….
Elements Europe has successfully positioned itself as a leading organisation in the UK’s off-site manufacturing and construction market, having an enviable portfolio of projects across hotels, residential and student accommodation.
Elements Europe is currently recruiting for a Marketing Manager to support the business in its expedited growth.
What the role involves
• Working with the CEO and sales team to drive the marketing strategy as directed.
• Ensuring the Elements Europe brand is represented correctly across the business.
• Co-ordinating filming, including writing of script and briefing the videographer.
• Co-ordinating photoshoots and briefing the videographer.
• Produce and order all signage for the factory.
• Produce site hoarding and coordinate the assembly with sub-contractors.
• Produce and organise sign writing of vehicles.
• Write press releases for the website on all company news and be able to creatively write around relevant and timely industry trends and news when required.
• Keep the website current and accurate using the content management system of a WordPress site.
• New development of the website if and when required.
• Liaising with print media and digital advertising to book advertising space.
• Creating all digital and offline advertising collateral.
• Developing all offline and digital marketing collateral such as brochures and leaflets for example.
• Booking exhibition space and coordinate the build and support collateral for the exhibition.
• Submit award entries.
• Supporting the sales team with marketing collateral to support their objectives.
• Creating social media posts and manage the social media channels.
• Manage a budget.
• Produce Google Analytic reports.
About the Candidate
• Being able to design using InDesign and Photoshop is an advantage but not essential.
• Must be organised and be a self-starter.
• Have excellent attention to detail.
• Have excellent word, excel and powerpoint skills.
• Experience within the construction industry is beneficial but not essential.
• Have proven marketing experience in a business-to-business environment.