Elements Europe Ltd is a busy modular construction facility in Telford, offering a new approach to the development and delivery of offsite construction solutions. Our multi-million pound projects range from bathroom pods, to our award winning Room Pod solution used in hotels, student accommodation, residential and care homes across the UK.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a number of HGV Class 1 drivers (both full and part time) to join our ever growing company to cover general Haulage throughout Shropshire and across the UK.
LGV – Class 1, Full time position with some nights out
LGV – Class 1, Part time position
Who we’re looking for:
We are looking for qualified, experienced and flexible employees to carry out trunking and shunting throughout the UK and you may also be required to drive Class 2 vehicles.
Key competencies required include:
- A flexible and positive attitude to the job – duties can sometimes change at short notice ?
- The ability to receive instructions and stick to the duty detail given. ?
- A polite and friendly manner while at delivery and collection destinations. ?
- Always be punctual and in good time to start shifts. ?
- Flexible approach to work ?
- Customer focused attitude ?
- A willingness to learn
CLASS 1 ONLY ?
- Minimum of 2 years experience driving Class 1 vehicles and have no more than 3 points on their licence, for insurance purposes. (Class 1 only) ?
- Full HGV Class 1 licence ?
- Minimum 2 years experience ?
- Maximum 3 points ?
- Digital tacho card ?
- Drivers CPC (essential) ?
- Excellent geographical knowledge of UK road network
Our Drivers must also demonstrate the following personal attributes:
- be honest and trustworthy
- be respectful
- possess cultural awareness and sensitivity
- be flexible
- demonstrate sound work ethics